Monday 24 April 2023

Practise Meditation

 Do it the way our ancestors did it,

Practise Meditation

All suggestions that you might have already heard are related mainly to the technical aspect of the affair. They describe some rules that should be followed in order to live a conscious life.

But these rules are not sufficient, just the same as the knowledge of how to row properly in a boat is not sufficient as well. In order to row you need some muscles.

Likewise you need to develop your perception so that it could learn to be aware.

Meditation will help you. When you meditate, you observe your thoughts and emotions from outside. When you do it all the time, your ability to see things consciously grows, just the same as the muscle develops from constant loading.

Awareness involves the ability to put emotions aside and look at things with a sober view. I don’t know another more effective way to develop these skills, than meditation.

Meditation has become for me the Amrit, which opened my eyes to many things and helped to get out of the illusions. I can also personally certify that it has helped me take major strides in improving my grades & avoid lethargic activities.

If you want to raise your awareness, then meditation is the thing I’d recommend to start with.


No comments:

Post a Comment