Sunday 16 August 2015

SMILE....281




• Santa: What is the similarity between Bill Gates n Me?
Banta: Don't know.
Santa: Well... He never comes to my house & I never go 2 his!

• Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
Santa: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.

• Jeeto to Santa: Stop looking at girls, u r married now.
Santa: U mean if I am on diet, I can't look at the menu also?


• Santa: I'd like some Vitamins for my son..
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C ?
Santa: Any will do as my son doesn't know the albhabets yet.


• Gal: I think the poorest people are the happiest.
Banta: Then marry me and we'll be the happiest.

• What's an adult joke?
Santa: Any joke which is eighteen years old.

• If u call ur mother as MUM what'll u call mother's younger sis & elder sis?
Santa: Minimum and Maximum


• Santa's father gave him a gun on wedding night & said: Fire in air if ur wife is virgin, shoot her if not.
Santa fired in air 1st night & shot her 2nd night.


• Santa bought a car on loan... He didn't pay the dues, the bank
took away his car.
Santa: If I knew this, I'd have taken a loan for my marriage also!

No comments:

Post a Comment