Saturday 20 June 2015

MOTIVATION

A Motivational Poem
                                                                    (Taken from Dr Bharath Chandras success digest)
 

To those of you who have pushed me, thank you.

Without you I would have fallen.

To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.

Without you I would not have cried.



To those of you who just could not love me, thank you.

Without you I would not have known real love.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.

Without you I would not have felt them.



To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.

Without you I would not have discovered myself.

But it is to those of you who thought that I could not do it:

It is you I thank the most,

Because without you I would not have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment