Tuesday 20 June 2023

MALA ' s PAGE - GOOD BYE ... TRICHY ZONE !

 


After nearly 12 years' of service to WCSC as Trichy Zone President, I bid farewell to Trichy Zone yesterday evening and I'll be continuing my service to the society as usual.

1. During these 12 years, I was assisting many trusts in Trichy zone to construct Temples of Consciousness - so far 14 temples

2. Involved in totally 29 Village Service Projects across Trichy Zone

3. Visited 8 times to Srilanka, 3 times to USA  - 4 centres got opened during our visit  and UAE, Singaore & Malaysia and conducted courses.

4. During 2019, we attended 10th Tamil World Conference at Chicago and got a chance to impart Manavalakkalai to the conference participants.

4. Before COVID 19 pandemic, helped thousands  of students & public to lead a happy, peaceful  life through Manavalakkalai.

The above are not my achievements but the result of team work.

At this juncture, I sincerely thank our Presidentji, Directors, various zone trust Presidents, VPs., and all in Trichy Zone.

My special thanks to Presidentji/WCSC for the continuous love & kindness shown to me.

Thanks to all office - bearers of Trichy zone & Trusts and aspirants who have been showering love & blessings. 

( MY SPECIAL THANKS TO MY HUSBAND AND MY SON FOR THEIR ENCOURAGEMENT & CONTINUOUS SUPPORT )

Vazhga Valamudan !



No comments:

Post a Comment