Friday 14 February 2014

சிரிப்பு ஞானம்....64



Girl: "I can't be your valentine for medical reasons."
Boy: "Really?"
Girl: "Yeah, you make me sick!"

A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamt that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's Day.
What do you think it means?"
"You shall know tonight", he said.
That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it. She found a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams".

Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?

Q: What did one snake say to the other snake?
A: Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey.

Love One another

Love one another, but make not a bond of love 
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread, but eat not from the same loaf.
 
Sing and dance together and be joyous,
but let each one of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone
though they quiver with the same music.
 
Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping;
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together yet not too near together;
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.
Khalil Gibran






3 comments:

  1. hahaha.....lov the cartoon :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... ditto :) :)

    I luv Khalil Gibran's poem!
    reminded me of the time I posted that in my blog and all the interesting conversation it sparked among us :)
    http://4ssheil.blogspot.com/2010/10/words-to-live-by.html#comment-form

    Happy Valentines Day ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh....forgot to add...
    i'm lafffing soooo much on reading all the comments from my blog post :)))
    nice way to start my Valentines Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete