Thursday 27 February 2014

MIDWEEK INSPIRATION

Promises To Myself -

I will control my attitude.....and not let my attitude control me.

I will remember that true happiness is not always to achieve my goals….. but to learn to appreciate what I have achieved.

I will remember that people who are truly rich are not those who have the most………..but those who need the least…..and that money can buy everything …… but not necessarily happiness.


I will remember that I cannot make anyone love me……but I
can continue to love them wholeheartedly.


I will not waste time comparing myself to others, because there
is always someone better or worse than I am.

I will keep in mind that I am the master of what I keep to myself
and the slave of what I say.

I will remember that one can live for maybe 40 days without
food, 3 days without water…..and about 8 minutes without air
... but only for 1 second without hope.

I will keep in mind that some people may genuinely care......
but are just unable to show their feelings.

I will remember that even though I am entitled to be upset sometimes...... that does not give me the right to upset everyone
around me.

I will decide to be happy today with what I am and what I have....
..... Not die from envy and jealousy of what I lack.

I will remember that while it is important that I be forgiven by others ...... it is more important that I forgive myself.

I will remember to be honest with myself....... because that is the
source of true success in life.

I will value most not WHAT I have in my life, but WHO I have
in my life.

I will remember that being challenged in life is inevitable…..
however… being defeated is optional.

There will be many things in my life that will catch my eye but
only a few will catch my heart....and I will pursue only those.

I will remember that I can't be afraid of stepping on toes if I
want to go dancing.

Finally......I will always remember that my one and only TRUE
friend in this world.....is … GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment