Tuesday 20 November 2012

சிரிப்பு ஞானம் -19

       Don't copy if you can't paste!


A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience.

Said he:  "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"

The audience was in silence and shock.

The speaker added:  "And that woman was my mother!"

Laughter and applause.

A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home.
He was a bit foggy after a drink.
He said loudly, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

The wife went red with shock and rage.
Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out "... and I can't remember who she was!"

Moral of the story:
Don't copy if you can't paste !



Blind Cat!



HUSBAND  & WIFE  JOKES

They say that marriage makes a man dizzy, and it's true.. As soon as I got a wife, I lost my balance at the bank. 

Men want 3 qualities in wives: Economist in kitchen, artist in home & devil in bed.
But they get artist in kitchen, devil in home & economist in bed. 


Q: Why do women live longer than men?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bill does! 


Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue. You're beautiful, I love you.
After marriage: Roses are dead, I'm blue. You're my headache, one day I'll kill you. 


Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.
You order what you want, and then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that. 


Man: Is there any way for long life?
Dr: marriage.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of long life will never come. 


Why do couples hold hands during their wedding?
It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight  begins! 







No comments:

Post a Comment