Sunday 31 December 2023

18 Questions for Year End Reflection


18 Questions for Year End Reflection

At the end of each year, set aside some time to reflect on how it went. It may have been an amazing year or a completely horrible one. What went well and what didn't? What would you like to change about the year? Here are 18 ideas to get you started.

  • What is the most important goal I achieved this year?
  • What was my biggest career accomplishment?
  • What was my biggest relationship accomplishment?
  • What was the most enjoyable part of my work (both professionally and at home)?
  • In what area do I feel I've made my biggest improvements?
  • What was the most challenging part of this year for me?
  • Who were my most valuable relationships with?
  • Who is someone I got to know better this year?
  • Who do I wish I had gotten to know better in the past year?
  • What was the best way I used your time this past year?
  • What was my single biggest time waster in life this past year?
  • What was the biggest surprise of the year?
  • What's the biggest mistake of the year, and the lesson learned as a result?
  • What was the most fun I had this year?
  • What was my best memory of the year?
  • What are three words to describe the past year, and why?
  • If I could travel back to the beginning of the year, what advice would I give myself?
  • What's the status of the goals I set last year and what goals do I want to set for the year going forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment