Saturday 30 December 2023

ENLIGHTENMENT

 The “you” which you have mentioned in the question dissolves in the “being”, all pervading “Consciousness” in the moment of spiritual awakening.

There is No-body that witness this moment of awakening but the mind and ego itself.

The experience get Stored in the mind and so the “illusionary self” may recall that experience at any time.

My experience:- I laughed at whatever I did in my past for attaining Enlightenment. I laughed because I was searching outside for something that I always have.

Buddha's experience:- He laughed for seven continuous days at his hard attempt to attain it .

What is Enlightenment?

It is death of an ego which try hard to attain enlightenment and finally realises that it is always that, never an inch seperated.

Is seeking it wrong?

No, seek it , understand it and then with right understanding it is realised that “you” are always Enlightened.

Enlightenment is the most beautiful experience in life because “you” not the “true self” try hard to attain it , read scriptures, listen to youtube videos in order to understand it but in the end “you” the illusionary self realises that “you” are always that. “You “ laugh at what you were doing for attaining it .

No comments:

Post a Comment