Thursday 17 October 2013

COUNT DOWN ....



Today marks my final 100 days in BHEL!

I'll be leaving this great organisation on 24th January 2014 
on superannuation.

After my 8 years education at Chidambaram
( one year Pre Technical course, 5 years BE &
2 years ME @ Annamalai University )
and 
18 months service as Junior Plant manager at
Neyveli Lignite Corporation

I joined BHEL Trichy on 9-12-1977

During the past 36 years here at Trichy,
I had and am having wonderful opportunities to learn
and contribute to BHEL as well as to Society.

Today reminds me the pending jobs
to be completed in these 100 days 
and I redeem myself 
to accomplish 
all my goals 
and plans 
successfully.

THE COUNT DOWN HAS BEEN STARTED...

100 .. 99..98.. 


5 comments:

  1. JP all the best for the FINAL Count down!!!!

    Did you get the list of todo's from Mala for you to do on 101st day yet!!!???? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy to get a mail from Sathiya after a long gap!
      You know very well that I use to give priority to Mala's list and am already honouring all her requests/demands/commands!

      Delete
  2. countdown has started....to take a break and come to the U.S.!!!! :)

    Sathi... i think Mala has been giving him to do list everyday for the past 33 years!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At present, coming to US is not in my list.

      Yeah, informed the same to Sathi in the reply above.

      Delete
    2. that's ok...maybe it will be in future..
      ..and future can even be tomorrow!! :)

      Delete