Wednesday 2 October 2013

MIDWEEK INSPIRATION


POSITIVE  VIBRATIONS

From now on every day when you wake up, say:


Today I will be happy!
I'll remember to thank the sun for its warmth and light,
feel I'm living and breathing.
I enjoy all the features of nature. Free.
No need to buy the song of birds or the murmur of sea waves.
Remember to feel the beauty of trees, flowers.
I smile more, whenever you can.
I will cultivate more friendships and neutralize enemies.
I will not judge the actions of my neighbors or partners.
I will enhance my own.
Remember to call someone to say that I miss you!
Will reserve minutes of silence, to have the opportunity to hear.
I will not regret nor bitter injustice.
I think what I can do to lessen its effects.
I will always remember that one minute past never returns,
I live every minute in a fruitful way.
I will not hurt you predicting uncertain future, not late,
Remembering things about which I have no further action.
I will not think about what I have and would like to have,
but how can I be happy with what I have.
And the greatest asset I have is life itself.
I remember reading a poem and hear a song,
I dedicate them to someone.
I'll do something for my fellow man, without expecting anything in return,
just for the pleasure of seeing someone smile.
I remember that there is someone who loves me,
I spend a few minutes of thought to those who have gone before
so they know they will always be a sweet memory,
until we shall meet again.
I'll try to give a little joy to someone,
especially when you feel the sadness and the
discouragement want to get closer.
And when the night comes, I will look at the sky,
to see the stars and the moon and thank God,
Because today I was happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment