Saturday 18 April 2015

TODAY...THE BEST DAY

Today, When I Awoke, I Suddenly Realized That This Is The Best Day Of My Life, Ever! 

There Were Times When I Wondered If I Would Make It To Today; But I Did! And Because I Did I'm Going To Celebrate! 

Today, I'm Going To Celebrate What An Unbelievable Life I Have Had So Far: The Accomplishments, The Many Blessings, And, Yes, Even The Hardships Because They Have Served To Make Me Stronger. 

I Will Go Through This Day With My Head Held High, And A Happy Heart. I Will Marvel At God's Seemingly Simple Gifts: The Morning Dew, The Sun, The Clouds, The Trees, The Flowers, The Birds. Today, None Of These Miraculous Creations Will Escape My Notice. 

Today, I Will Share My Excitement For Life With Other People. I'll Make Someone Smile. I'll Go Out Of My Way To Perform An Unexpected Act Of Kindness For Someone I Don't Even Know. Today, I'll Give A Sincere Compliment To Someone Who Seems Down. I'll Tell A Child How Special He Is, And I'll Tell Someone I Love Just How Deeply I Care For Her And How Much She Means To Me. 

Today Is The Day I Quit Worrying About What I Don't Have And Start Being Grateful For All The Wonderful Things God Has Already Given Me. I'll Remember That To Worry Is Just A Waste Of Time Because My Faith In God And His Divine Plan Ensures Everything Will Be Just Fine. 

And Tonight, Before I Go To Bed, I'll Go Outside And Raise My Eyes To The Heavens. I Will Stand In Awe At The Beauty Of The Stars And The Moon, And I Will Praise God For These Magnificent Treasures. 

As The Day Ends And I Lay My Head Down On My Pillow, I Will Thank The Almighty For The Best Day Of My Life. And I Will Sleep The Sleep Of A Contented Child, Excited With Expectation Because I Know Tomorrow Is Going To Be The Best Day Of My Life, Ever! 

By...Gregory M. Lousignont

No comments:

Post a Comment