Wednesday 20 March 2013

IF GOD STARTED ADVERTISING.....





What if our dear GOD started sending his messages to us through means of advertising.

 Wouldn't it be weird? 


1) If you miss the sunrise I made for you today , never mind, I’ll make you another one tomorrow. - God

2) If you think the Mona Lisa is stunning, you should look at my masterpiece in the mirror. - God

3) I was thinking of making the world black and white, but later I thought naaah… - God

4) How can you possibly be a self made man, I recall creating you. - God

5) Can you imagine the price of air if it were brought to you by another supplier. - God

6) I think you’re the most beautiful person in the world, so I’m biased. - God

7) Please don’t drink and drive, you’re not ready to meet me yet. - God

8) What do I have to do to get your attention. Take out an add in the paper? - God

9) Don’t forget your umbrella, I might water the plants today. - God

10) Earthlings, don’t treat me like an alien. - God  




No comments:

Post a Comment