Monday 9 November 2015

SMILE....298

 Teacher: What is a fine? 
Student: Fine is a tax for doing wrong.
Teacher: And what is tax?
Student: A tax is a fine for doing right.

 Guide: "I welcome you all to Niagara Falls. These are the world's largest
waterfalls and the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high, even 20 supersonic planes passing by can't be heard.
Now may I request the ladies to keep quite so that we can hear the Niagara Falls?" 

 What is a girl friend?
Addition of problems, subtraction of money, multiplication of enemies & division of friends. 

 A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face.. " "Yes," the class said. "Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?" A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty


 January to December
Sunday to Saturday
AM to PM
My feelings for u have never changed..... ..
u....
R....
always....
a HEADACHE to me !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment