Tuesday 19 February 2013

சிரிப்பு ஞானம் - 29

Kinds of women, according to the computer terminology 

INTERNET woman: Woman of difficult access.

SERVER woman: Always busy when you need her.

WINDOWS woman: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.

EXCEL woman: They say she can do a lot of things but you mostly use her for your four basic needs.

SCREENSAVER woman: She is not worth anything, but at least she is fun!

RAM woman: She forgets everything you say when you disconnect her.

HARD-DISK woman: She remembers everything, FOREVER.

MULTIMEDIA woman: She makes horrible things look beautiful.

USER woman: She messes up everything she does and she asks always more than she needs.

CD-ROM woman: She is always faster and faster.

E-MAIL woman: Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.




WOMAN has MAN in it .






SHE has HE in it.

Mrs. Has Mr. In it.

LADY has LAD in it.

MISTERESS has MISTER in it.

MADAM has ADAM in it.

HOSTESS has HOST in it.

FEMALE has MALE in it

......and so on the list is never ending

SO NO need to be proud ....

Girls...






YOU are always incomplete without Boys....

Do u know whats A B C D E F G? 
A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl 
Now reverse da order,
 can u guess the full form of: G F E D C B A ? 
 Girls Forgets Everything Done & Catches (a new)  Boy Again.








Girls are like.....Bank Accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest.

Girls are like.....Coffee. The best ones are rich, hot, and can keep working without much complains.

Girls are like.....Computers. Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.

Girls are like.....Government bonds. They take a long time to mature.

Girls are like.....Horoscopes. They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.

Girls are like.....Lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that bright.

Girls are like.....Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.




TWO WOMEN TALKING:
======================

Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!

Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I
Mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?

Woman 1: No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.

Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman 1: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to
Take attention away from these football player shoulders of mine.

Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.
...
...
...
....

NOW TWO MEN TALKING
======================================

Man 1: Haircut?
Man 2: Yeah.







No comments:

Post a Comment