Thursday 7 February 2013

ANGER


Anger - Beautiful Explanation

- author not known ( Thanks to him )

Why do I Get Angry ?

We all regret for our anger later. In most circumstances we get angry because we hate the other person or to defense ourselves or with no reason.
Whatever it may me we all know that anger creates enemity, anger causes stress in oneself, anger causes tension etc.. Still we are not in control of it. We all know that anger is not a solution for anything. But still we get angry. Some times our anger gets to the extreme that we are totally out of control of what we are doing at that time.
For example there are incidents where one single word which came out in anger has led to a divorce, a murder, a great business loss etc...
Some activities done while in anger are irreparable. We might have also seen some big personalities going disgraceful because of anger.
I personally was sometimes a victim of this anger. I really did want to know what is happening within us while we are in high temper. What is leading us to some extreme levels that we totally lose control of ourselves.
I did ask a saint like man who i am felt i can ask about this anger in human beings. He explained it to me so well that made me believe it. I realised anger has a funny side of it.

The funny side of Anger

As I asked this man about anger he smiled and after a few seconds pause he started explaining in to me very beautifully.

He questioned me what all do u do when your get angry? I said, I shout, I yell, some times I break things, I hit the other person, I hit the wall and so on.

The man asked me again, So you shout first. Yes I shout, I replied. The man asked me again why do you shout even when the man your angry with is near by you. I thought.

The Man then explained me that when you want to reach out to someone in your room sitting a little distance from you or when you want to reach out to someone on the other end of the road you call them in a loud voice. You almost shout for him or her to hear. That is because of the physical distance you shout.

And then when your angry even though there is no any physical distance you shout at the other person and this is due to the mental distance. As anger gets developed between each other their hearts with which they have loved each other is getting detached. There develops a distance between the hearts of each other.

He further went on explaining, We might have seen lovers walking together or talking over the phone. It is very hard to hear them what they are talking. That is because of the closeness of their hearts. Their words reach each other quickly and clearly even though they talk in a very very low voice. The same lovers when in quarrel shout at each other. That's because their hearts are not as close as they were.The distance of t he hearts make you shout, the man finished.

This explanation has made a very good change in me personally. Nowadays I dont let anger rule me.



No comments:

Post a Comment