Sunday 18 June 2023

TESLA QUOTES

 

1. "I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success."

2. "The progressive development of man is vitally dependent on invention. It is the most important product of his creative brain."

3. "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

4. "Success is not guaranteed, but failure is certain if you are not willing to try."

5. "I don't care that they stole my idea... I care that they don't have any of their own."

6. "The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."

7. "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."

8. "The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."

9. "The mind is sharper and keener in seclusion and uninterrupted solitude. Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind."

10. "The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power."

No comments:

Post a Comment