Monday 15 April 2013

LOVE


love…

i love the concept of love
to be in love
to feel love

but i have abused the word of love
used the one who loved

i love the feeling of love
the depth of love

but i have ruined the emotion of love
the sensitivity of love

i love to be touched by love
made by love
make love

but i have mistreated the caress from love
the kiss of love

i love to loved by love
bound by love

but i have lost that love
i broke my love
and neglected our love

i love to picture love
paint love

but i have dried love
stolen love

i love to walk with love
talk to me love
say it again love
over and over…love
but i have ran from love
muted the word love
again and again…love

i love to love you still love
feel love
hear love
speak love

love me love
love my kind of love
love this love
love…love…love...

I am love

author - Unknown

1 comment: