Thursday 25 April 2013

HAPPINESS QUOTIENT


Whats your Happiness Quotient ?

Happiness  is Dr. Edward Diener `s family business. 
The psychologist from University of Illinois has been studying ‘life satisfaction’ .for over 25 years
And his wife ,both psychologist are collaborators. He says social skills and close
Interpersonal ties make us the happiest – in other words making time for family and friends.

Pls give some time and do this quiz ?
How Satisfied are you ? To find out, read the following five statements.Then,use the 1-7 scale to rate your level of agreement and add your answer together.

Scale ---
1-      Strongly disagree
2-      Disagree
3-      Slightly disagree
4-      Neither agree nor disagree
5-      Slightly agree
6-      Agree
7-      Strongly agree


  • In most ways my life is close to ideal.

  • The conditions of my life are excellent

  • Iam satisfied with my life.

  • So far I have forgotten the important things I want in life.

  • If I could live my life over, I would change almost nothing. 


Now add up your scores .


                                                                       
5-9 Extremely Dissatisfied
10- 14 Dissatisfied
15-19 Slightly satisfied
20-25 Slightly satisfied
31-35 Highly satisfied 

No comments:

Post a Comment