Tuesday 29 April 2014

சிரிப்பு ஞானம்....76

"People smoke or drink for a few days and become ADDICTED!

I am studying since childhood STILL NOT ADDICTED to studies !!!

This is called "SELF CONTROL"


Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils .
What you call dog with no legs?
Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.


I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.


He who laughs last didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment