Friday 8 December 2023

BEST AY OF LIVING LIFE - SWAMI SIVANANDA


Swami Sivananda believed, 'Life should be like birds. Fly wherever you want. No bond nor any relationship.



Nowadays, we all live under a prison. And who has created this prison or limit, it's we! If we love someone, we just want their possession as soon we can. That's why you can see couples always make hurry to complete legal formalities and get married.

The best way of living the life is - I have wings and I can fly wherever I want. I am singing my song, I am doing my work. I believe in living and let others live too. I shouldn't blaspheme someone, I should rather support someone. I should love others, I should preach about good things if I can.

At the end one thing matters a lot - absolute freedom. You should be free from all the chains.


No comments:

Post a Comment