Monday 11 December 2023

ENLIGHTENING MOMENT

One of the best moments when you meet your true self. When you experience something inexplicable, you were restless for a long time to get united with your beloved God.

There is a quote, “There are 2 kinds of rain. One which occurs outside, one which occurs inside. When it occurs inside, your whole psyche feel the ecstasy.”

I must tell you when it happened to me, I entered in complete silence. My eyes were never like that, it was full of light, and I entered in complete silence. I wasn't able to speak, it was such a beautiful moment and I savoured it.

Then I came to know why awakened people said nothing more about it because it is your own experience, and everyone will experience it and then they can understand this moment.

- RITESHKUMAR MISRA

No comments:

Post a Comment