Saturday 23 September 2023

WHY URMILA DIDN'T GO WITH LAXMAN?

As per Kaikeyi blessings and words of his father, lord rama got ready to leave for banvas. Maa Sita said she will also come along with prabhu ram. Urmila, Lakshmans wife followed her sisters way and she too want to go along with them but Lakshman refused. “I'm going in order to protect my brother and Bhabi  Maa. if you come along with us I can't fullfill my duty, and its not at all good". Urmila understand his husband's feeling and stayed in Ayodhya. But she felt bad that only because of her husband she didn't get a chance to be with Prabhu ram and maa Sita.

While Rama and Sita are sleeping, Lakshman stood outside the cottage with his bow and arrow as a security. He felt sleepy. Then he requested to nidra devi like this,”dear goddess of sleep!! Kindly don't soil my work, I come to serve my brother and sister in law. So please leave me for this 14years”. Nidra devi impressed by the word of lakshman and said ok!! But as sleep is nature right he has to allote his sleep to somebody. Immediately lakshman said,” please give all my sleep hours for this 14 years to urmila, tell her that it's my wish,she will surely accept it". As per lakshman words only urmila happily accept it and supported him.

Actually another reason behind lakshman avoid sleep for 14 years . reason Is to kill ravanas son meghanad person should not sleep for 14 years.by accepting husband's sleep by urmila, lakhsman is eligible to kill meghnad.even though she didn't came for forest along with her husband, she become one of the reason behind her husband's success.🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment